The inner wall of the blood collection tube is uniformly sprayed with heparin sodium or lithium heparin, which can quickly act on blood samples, so that high-quality plasma can be quickly obtained.
In addition to the characteristics of heparin sodium, lithium heparin also has no interference with all ions including sodium ions, so it can also be used for the detection of trace elements.
Heparin is a type of mucopolysaccharide with sulfate groups and strong negative charges. It facilitates antithrombin lll to deactivate serine endopeptidase and therefore, prevents the formation of thrombin. It also prevents blood platelets from aggregating. Heparin tubes are normally used for biochemistry tests in emergency setting and tests in blood flow. Heparin tubes are also the best choice for electrolytes testing. When testing for sodium in blood samples, heparin sodium cannot be used because of that is may impact the results. In addition, heparin tubes cannot be used for white blood cell counting and sorting due to that heparin induces white blood cell aggregation.
Material: Glass or PET
Size: 13*75mm, 13*100mm, 16*100mm
Additive: Heparin Sodium or Heparin Lithium
Place of Origin: Shijiazhuang, Hebei, China.
Certificate: CE, ISO 13485
OEM: Availible, we can do as your design, just need send us the drawing pictures.
Sample: Availible, we provide free samples for your test.
Packaging Details: 100 pieces into one tray, then 1200 pieces or 1800 pieces into one carton. Or we can do as your inquiry.
Port: Tianjin port, shanghai port or as your inquiry.
1. Make sure of the instruction and label on the product certification in the package.
2. Check whether the vacuum blood tube to be damaged, polluted, leaked or not.
3. Make sure of the volume of blood.
4. Use one end of blood needle to puncture skin and puncture the blood collection tube using the other end after the blood returns.
5. Remove the blood needle when the blood rose to the scale, Invert tube 5-6 times after collection.