Product Name: Inactivated Viral Transport Media Tube
Preservation Solution Color: Colorless and transparent
Tube Size: 16*100 mm
Preservation Solution Volume: 2~3 ml
Inactivated preservation solution: mainly virus lysis preservation solution modified by nucleic acid extraction lysis solution. Containing a high concentration of guanidine salt during sampling can effectively inactivate the virus, which can effectively prevent the operator from secondary infection, but it also contains Rnase inhibitor, which can protect the virus nucleic acid from degradation, so that subsequent detection by NT-PCR . Moreover, it can be stored at room temperature for a relatively long time, saving the cost of virus sample storage and transportation.
Scope of application:
This product is suitable for the collection, transportation and storage of virus sampling.
Instructions for use：
1. Before sampling, mark the relevant sample information on the label of the sampling tube.
2. Use a sampling swab to sampling at the nasopharynx up to different sampling requirements.
3. Sampling methods are below:
a. Nasal swab: Gently insert the swab head into the nasal condyle of the nasal passage, stay for a while and then slowly turn it out, then immerse the swab head in the sampling solution, and discard the tail.
b. Pharyngeal swab: Wipe the bilateral pharyngeal tonsils and posterior pharyngel wall with the swab, immerse the swab head in the sampling solution, and discard the tail.
4. Quicky place the swab into the sampling tube.
5. Break the sampling swab above the sampling tube, and tighten the tube cap.
6. Freshly collected clinical specimens should be delivered to the laboratory within 2 hours at 2℃-8℃.
Storage: 5-25℃ expiration date: 24 months
Please refer to the outer box for the production date and expiration date.
All are stored at room temperature 2-25℃. After sampling, store at room temperature 2-25℃, and send for inspection within 1 month.
20 sets/box, 16 boxes/carton