Product Name: Non-Inactivated Viral Transport Media Tube
Preservation Solution Color: Red
Tube Size: 16*100mm
Preservation Solution Volume: 2~3ml
Non-inactivated preservation solution: It is mainly a virus-maintaining preservation solution that is improved based on the delivery medium. It can maintain the activity of the virus in vitro and the integrity of the antigen and nucleic acid. It contains Hanks liquid foundation, gentamicin, fungal antibiotics, BSA (V), cryoprotectant, biological buffer and amino acids, etc., and it is not easy to protect the virus protein shell Decomposition, to a large extent, maintain the originality of the virus sample. In addition to nucleic acid extraction and detection, this storage solution can also be used for virus culture, isolation, and antigen detection. However, long-term storage after sampling requires strict low temperature.
Scope of application:
This product is suitbale for the collection, transportation and storage of virus sampling.
Instructions for use：
1. Before sampling, mark the relevant sample information on the label of the sampling tube.
2. Use a sampling swab to sampling at the nasopharynx up to different sampling requirements.
3. Sampling methods are below:
a. Nasal swab: Gently insert the swab head into the nasal condyle of the nasal passage, stay for a while and then slowly turn it out, then immerse the swab head in the sampling solution, and discard the tail.
b. Pharyngeal swab: Wipe the bilateral pharyngeal tonsils and posterior pharyngel wall with the swab, immerse the swab head in the sampling solution, and discard the tail.
4. Quicky place the swab into the sampling tube.
5. Break the sampling swab above the sampling tube, and tighten the tube cap.
6. Freshly collected clinical specimens should be delivered to the laboratory within 2 hours at 2℃-8℃.
Storage: 5-25℃ expiration date: 24 months
Please refer to the outer box for the production date and expiration date.
The collected nasopharyngeal swab samplings should be transported at 2℃-8℃. and submitted for inspection immediately. Sampling transport and storage time should be no later than 48h.
20 sets/box, 16 boxes/carton